Oil Changes: The Life Of Your Engine
Engine is the most expensive part of any vehicle, so preserving it is fundamental. And the most important part of preserving the engine is changing oil, which must be performed on schedule, using high-quality oil of the proper viscosity. That part is easy. The more complicated part is determining what constitutes “on schedule,” and selecting the right oil.
Avoid Oil Sludge Buildup
To avoid engine-killing sludge buildup, you must pick the right oil change schedule:
Normal Driving…or Severe Driving?
- Begin by reviewing your owner’s manual.
- Most manuals include two schedules-Normal & Severe.
- Highway driving is easy on cars (Normal).
- Short trips and traffic are extremely hard on cars (Severe).
- City Driving-stop and go driving, is severe driving.
- What is right for your vehicle and your driving habits?
- Whichever you do more often determines normal or severe.
- It’s your decision, but be realistic.
- If there’s doubt, use the severe service schedule.
We will suggest motor oil types that fit:
- Your car;
- Your driving habits;
- Your car manufacturer’s specifications.
- Schedule Your Oil Change with us Today!
Or if you do not know what your car needs, simply fill out the form below!
Contact Us: Auto Repair Shop: Murrieta, Temecula
Submit Your Request-We Will Reply Within 24 Hours